-->

Thursday, February 5, 2009

 Chat Room with Friends



9-Step RECIPE

"Strawberry & Chocolate Chips Muffin Pudding"


Dear: DrJeffrey
Date: March 5, 2009

Actually, you inspired me to create this special chat room with friends! I think this is cool that I can chat with friends and family through blog and share useful info to other people who happen to see this chat room! Thank you, DrJeffrey!

I tried lots of cookings lately (I took a 90-hour cooking class!!) but I never bake cakes. However, I just made a nice "Strawberry & Chocolate Chips Muffin Pudding". It's very Easy. And I have a more sophisticated idea for your Birthday.

This is a picture of what I made a few weeks ago:

However, for a special occasion like your birthday, I imagine it to be a lot more lively & fun.
Instead of a normal glass, I think here's what you can do differently:

1. use WIDE CLEAR GLASS BOWL.
2. decorate with lots of fancy CANDLE (something like this link)


EASY RECIPE
1. Mixed the pudding powder with milk as instructed in the packet
2. For the 1st layer, arrange Sliced Strawberry nicely at the outer edge of glass bowl
3. Pour in the pudding
4. Sprinkle with crushed Chocolate Chips Muffin (use the rich yummy one available in premium neighborhood bakery or any brand you love!). Personally, I love it to be 50:50 between muffin & pudding.
5. Add some diced banana (optional)
6. Add a thin layer of whipped cream
7. Repeat 2nd and 3rd layer with the same step
8. Decorate the top with Strawberry & Mint Leafs & tiny pieces of the muffin
9. Put in some fancy candles or DIY "happy birthday flag"

I don't know if this is something you're looking for. But I had fun making this and hope you will too!!

Happy Birthday! Wish this coming birthday bring you health, happiness, and love! :-)

Cheers,
Belle Chen @360Jewels

-END POST-

No comments: